The Causes Behind High Blood Pressure Explained

http://rudulah.bl00d.hop.clickbank.net
I hope this article finds you and your loved ones well.

Today I want to go over what causes high blood pressure and give an overview of the different types of high blood pressure.

There is primary and secondary high blood pressure and your type will depend on whether the exact cause of your hypertension can be identified. This can be notoriously difficult to determine unless you have say a specific condition like diabetes for example, this is classed as secondary hypertension.

Primary hypertension is the more common form and the exact cause remains unclear.

However, listed below are a number of factors that come into play with primary hypertension:
 
- Genetics
- Diet
- Weight
- Insulin resistance
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Hormone imbalances

My next article will cover the pros and cons of using prescription drugs to reduce your high blood pressure.

If you want to get more in-depth information about the causes of hypertension and how you can effectively manage your high blood pressure, you can download the book I recommend here.

Until Next time.
Loading...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...